Coaching is a fundamental part of the work of Circling Europe
Coaching sessions can be the perfect support to integrate the peak experiences and to explore the challenges that have shown up for you in Circling. This integration has been our passion and personal journey for many years as we’ve continued to spiral through our own hero’s quests.
We love this kind of one on one work as it allows us to focus in detail to the specific nuances of a situation and to witness the magic of new life force and accompanying clarity as we touch into the essential nature of where people are.
These sessions provide an opportunity to make a change in something that deeply matters to you or to explore something of real importance. They can take many forms: anything from focusing on a specific clear topic and working from A to B with that — to deep explorations that become mystical in nature.
Our mastery in Circling allows for ingenious creative processes and unexpected outcomes to emerge during the coaching sessions. It helps us get to the heart of the matter quickly and allows for deeply held patterns and ways of being to be revealed very naturally. As a team we draw upon numerous coaching modalities and therapeutic approaches with Circling serving as the foundation.
Typically we like to work with a block of sessions or a coaching commitment over a period of time like 3-6 months. Reach out to us individually to discuss what we can create together. For more about our backgrounds and qualifications click below.
Examples of coaching themes:
- developing a greater sense of purpose, proactivity and vitality
- accessing the emotional states behind addictions and chronic physical conditions
- integrating primal energies
- bringing more intimacy and connection to key relationships
- uncovering deeper masculine/feminine qualities
- further exploring circling and deeper spiritual states
- cultivating self connection through deeper listening to the body’s wisdom
- working with eroticised wounds and becoming more intimate with your sexuality
- supporting the relaxation of deep survival strategies
- embodiment, grounding and presence