- SAS training is a crucible within which you will access training and support to bring your highest potential into the world in diverse ways. You’ll develop your communication skills and leadership potential while being part of a space rich with profound connection and deep realizations, receiving comprehensive support on your path.
- This is a chance to experience an immersion into the surrendered leadership paradigm that Circling Europe is pioneering.
- The leading edge of psychology, philosophy and spirituality are brought together within an embodied practice technology and accompanying Dharma.
- You’ll also receive support in taking your life to a new level of excellence in the areas that matter most to you.
- You will take part in a transformative group journey with other committed individuals.
- You will have the option to engage in certification to become a Circling facilitator.
What does it involve?
Three 4-day S.A.S. weekends
These immersive workshops focus on developing your Circling and leadership capacities as well as exploring the fundamental principles behind Circling that can be applied to all aspects of life. In these extended, fully experiential weekends, you will explore your personal leadership and connect Circling and its principals to your own development and challenges around purpose, relationships, and performance.
An individualised coaching program:
You’ll have 5 hours of individual sessions via Skype with John/Sean/Jordan and the team. In these sessions, you’ll receive individual attention on the areas of your life that matter most to you, and be able to uncover new potentials, heal unresolved issues, become more comfortable in your own skin and get clearer on and closer to your personal gifts and deepest values and purpose. This aspect of the training can give you individualised support and a structured coaching program where you’ll receive practices tailored to your needs and development and to deepen your Circling.
Circling training with fellow SAS-participants:
Weekly practice Circling and being Circled.
Cutting edge curriculum:
To support your growth and understanding, you’ll receive stimulating, wide-ranging learning material exploring the theoretical underpinnings of the practice and its relevance in various fields and aspects of life and culture, including cutting edge academic papers, books, movies, art and music.
Access to Circle Anywhere:
You’ll gain access to facilitator-led circles online at Circle Anywhere for 12 months. On this platform you’ll be able to practice your Circling daily, integrating insights from your training, while connecting with experienced facilitators and the international Circling community.
Monthly online Quad sessions
With supervision/mentoring from team.
3 Live interactive Webinars
Lead by the leadership team.
Unlimited Circling Nights in Austin, Amsterdam, Utrecht, London, & Oslo
For the duration of the course and three months afterwards.
30% discount to future Circling Immersion weekends
For one year after SAS completion date.
What will you get from the experience?
- A deeper presence, authenticity and intimacy with yourself.
- An ability to deepen relationships in your everyday life so that they can be more inspiring and nourishing.
- The capacity to be skilled in and potentially lead Circles one to one and in groups.
- A clearer vision and purpose in line with your unique skills.
- Concrete progress in your personal areas of focus.
- An uplifting group experience and deeper connection to oneness.
- A wider and more integrated perspective of yourself and others.
John Thompson, Sean Wilkinson, Jordan Myska Allen
Marysia Pstrokonska, Ellen Weanink, Valerie Daniel, Michael Blas and Shara Sebastian
Upcoming SAS Training
Ready to get started?
If you’re interested, please arrange a Skype call with a Circling Europe team member to discuss your suitability for the course. If you’ve completed your Skype call with a Circling Europe team member, please complete the appropriate form and send your deposit.