6 Weeks Basic Training
Feb 2-5, 2017 (start date – 1st weekend)
Apr 27-30, 2017 (2nd weekend)
Jul 27-30, 2017 (3rd weekend)
$200 discount if you pay cash or check
Out of stock
Are you longing to integrate Circling in your working life? Do you feel the potential of Circling in your business context and do you have a yearning to meet others truly, communicate authentically and bring a deeper consciousness to your work and into your leadership?
In this 6-weeks basic Circling training you will learn and practice the basics of Circling so you will have a better understanding of the underlying principles and can start integrating Circling in your professional life.
This training is for people that are serious about their development and growth and for people that want to be more real with colleagues and clients and transform their relationships with them into deeper connections.
— Results of this training —
In these six afternoons you will:
• Learn the principles of Circling and practice Circling in small groups and in a big group resembling smaller or larger meetings in business. Each week you will focus on and practice a specific Circling-skill so that after the training you have honed your skills and are able to Circle anywhere, anytime.
• You’ll practice noticing what is happening on different levels in the group: interpersonal, intrapersonal and in the larger field and experiment with expressing it so you will constructively influence the (group) process or dynamic.
• Practice to be in presence and connect with others from presence and experience the effect it has on yourself and others. You will notice a huge shift in your connections: from flatness to depth and fullness, from superficial to meaningful and real.
• Practice to notice and observe objectively, without prejudice and with fresh eyes in any situations and become more aware of when you are not. This will help increase your ability to get more informed before making decisions or taking action.
• Explore the edges between surrendering to what’s there in the field in the moment and taking leadership. We call this surrendered leadership, which is a leadership style based on presence, connection and authenticity.
• Increase awareness of when you are leading/ acting while being in connection and when not. You will learn to notice the difference in yourself as in the effects on others.
• To support your understanding of Circling you’ll receive learning material exploring the theoretical underpinnings of the practice.
— Want to join? —
You don’t need any special training or experience, simply a desire to dive in, get real and expect the unexpected!
Sign up by sending an email to: [email protected]
The following Fridays we gather from 14:00 – 17:00 at Allight Careers, Maassluisstraat 2 in Amsterdam:
1. 27 January
2. 3 February
3. 10 February
4. 17 February
5. 24 February
6. 3 March
The exchange for this training is € 329,- (exc. BTW).
— About Ellen Waenink —
Ellen is one of the leading trainers of Circling Europe and works with and coaches people and businesses in transformation. She has an expertise in leadership and leadership development, with a special interest in the feminine and masculine dynamic and feminine leadership.
Ellen is initiating expansion within Circling Europe, taking Circling into the context of business. She creates projects to bring Circling further into the world while creating opportunities for emerging leaders to bring their unique gifts as well as the art of surrendered leadership to their work.