Alchemist’s Playground in Amsterdam 2019
You can buy tickets on the door, or via the following PayPal links:
1 Has Sold
What is the Alchemist’s playground?
The journey we invite you into with the Alchemist’s Playground is a journey into the unseen and the unknown and to play in a territory where surrender guides us to a deeper sense of interconnectivity.
The Alchemist’s Playground offers a place to practice Circling, Surrendered Leadership and to be in conscious and intimate relationship to others and ourselves.
In the playground you come together with people who are committed to personal and collective growth and that intend to walk the path of deeper surrender, fuller embodiment of presence and living life in and as love.
- every second Thursday (14/03, 28/03, 11/04, 25/04, 09/05, 23/05, 06/06, 20/06, 04/07)
- 7:30-10pm CET
- In De Ruimte (Weesperzijde 79a, Amsterdam)
For more information on these events contact Ellen Waenink at [email protected]
Why The Alchemist’s Playground?
An Alchemist is someone who studies or practices alchemy.
Alchemy is a medieval chemical science aiming to achieve the transmutation of the base metals into gold, the discovery of a universal cure for disease, and the discovery of a means of indefinitely prolonging life. (Source: Wikepedia)
It is considered a power or process that changes or transforms something in a mysterious or impressive way.
Which is the case with Circling and Surrendered Leadership. In all areas of life, from the very mundane to the realm of spirituality – these practices will:
– Transform day to day relationships,
– Change your acquired habits and ways of being;
– Breath life into (sometimes abstract) spiritual concepts.
What we offer
The practice of Circling starts with 5 seemingly simple practices – they are easy to learn and simple to bring into practice. However, the depth is endless and there is no end nor any limitations to this practice.
The Alchemist’s Playground consists of offerings to support you on your journey, wherever you are. Whether you are new to the practice or further along in your journey, you’ll find support on your path of growth, deepening and awakening.
The Alchemist’s Playground offers these events in Amsterdam:
- Circling introduction evenings;
- Circling introduction trainings and explorations of deeper themes to hone your skill and widen your experience, like embodiment, touch, movement, polarity and mediation;
- Surrendered Leadership practice evenings;
- Advanced Surrendered Leadership training for experienced Circling practitioners.
Want to join us?
You don’t need any special training or experience, simply a desire to dive in, get real and expect the unexpected! And, if you want more info on Circling before the event, we recommend:
- Signing up for our free “Welcome To Circling” 30 day email series
- Reading this article on Surrendered Leadership
- Read through a summary of the Five Principles of Circling