Circling Nights 2018
We are inviting you to join us for an evening of Circling with us. We organize Circling Nights on Mondays in Austin, Texas (Monday Night Lab) and on Thursdays in Amsterdam, Netherlands (Alchemists’ Playground).
- Austin Monday Night Lab:
- every Monday 6:30-8:30pm CST
- at The Impact Hub South (411 W Monroe St, Austin, TX 78704)
- Amsterdam Alchemists’ Playground:
- every second Thursday (odd numbered weeks of the year) 7:30-10pm CET
- at De Ruimte (Distelweg 83, 1031 HD Amsterdam)
What HappensCircling is spreading around the world quickly and Circling Europe are pioneers in the field. You can expect deep personal realizations that lead to significant growth, inspiring connections that set new bars of intimacy and enchanted group experiences.
By zooming in, slowing down and bringing a meditative like acceptance and awareness to what’s happening in the moment between us Circling creates an unexpected and powerful magic. This is a presence centered embodiment practice that impacts on multiple levels and at the same time is refreshingly simple and practical.
At these events we love exploring surrendered leadership—a paradox of self-leadership, in connection with the whole. This type of integral leadership practices making the subjective self-identity an object held in the larger awareness of awareness, as well as the greater wholeness we are a part of.
We believe that by practicing this kind of leadership, we create stronger, more creative, dynamic, and aligned individuals—and therefore a more conscious, supportive, abundant and loving whole.
Want to join us?
You don’t need any special training or experience, simply a desire to dive in, get real and expect the unexpected! And, if you want more info on Circling before the event, we recommend:
- Signing up for our free “Welcome To Circling” 30 day email series
- Reading this article on Surrendered Leadership
- Read through a summary of the Five Principles of Circling