Growing Trust & Leadership – Basic Training Circling in Amsterdam
Price: € 435.55
Are you longing to bring deeper consciousness to your work, into your leadership and to your work related relationships? Do you have a yearning to meet others truly, communicate authentically and learn fostering trust in your working environment?
In this 6-weeks basic Circling training for professionals, leaders and change agents, you will learn and practice the basics of Circling so you will have a better understanding of the underlying principles and can start integrating Circling in your professional life.
This training is for people that are serious about their development and growth and for people that want to be more real with colleagues and clients and transform their relationships with them into deeper connections.
— In six afternoons you will —
• Learn the principles of Circling and practice Circling in small groups and in a big group resembling smaller or larger meetings in business. Each week you will focus on and practice a specific Circling-skill so that after the training you have honed your skills and are able to Circle anywhere, anytime.
• You’ll practice noticing what is happening on different levels in the group: interpersonal, intrapersonal and in the larger field and experiment with expressing it so you will constructively influence the (group) process or dynamic.
• Practice to be in presence and connect with others from presence and experience the effect it has on yourself and others. You will notice a huge shift in your connections: from flatness to depth and fullness, from superficial to meaningful and real.
• Practice to notice and observe objectively, without prejudice and with fresh eyes in any situations and become more aware of when you are not. This will help increase your ability to get more informed before making decisions or taking action.
• Explore the edges between surrendering to what’s there in the field in the moment and taking leadership. We call this surrendered leadership, which is a leadership style based on presence, connection and authenticity.
• Increase awareness of when you are leading/ acting while being in connection and when not. You will learn to notice the difference in yourself as in the effects on others.
• To support your understanding of Circling you’ll receive learning material exploring the theoretical underpinnings of the practice.
— Want to join? —
You don’t need any special training or experience, simply a desire to dive in, get real and expect the unexpected! And an open mind, a courageous heart and an open will to explore and learn about yourself, about connection and the world.
We gather in Amsterdam on the following dates:
– April 6th
– April 13th
– April 20th
– May 11th
– May 18th
– May 25th
— About the facilitator —
This training will be led by Ellen Waenink. Ellen is an entrepreneur and coach and works with people and businesses in transformation. She works with tech start-ups, organisations in the public sector and health care, large corporates and (business) schools. Her main areas of focus are leadership development, organisational change, authentic communication and conscious relating. She is on a mission to help evolve more presence, connection and aliveness in professional contexts, using the social technology Circling. Before Ellen was the director of a leadership development organisation working with the Dutch government. She has an expertise in leadership and leadership development, with a special interest in the feminine and masculine dynamic and feminine leadership.
Ellen is partner of Circling Europe, the pioneers in the field of Circling and Surrendered Leadership, teaching people Circling in over 20 countries and working with organisations world wide.