SAS Plus in Tulum
An epic 7 day Surrendered Leadership Journey in the Mayan Riviera
For those who have completed the SAS training.
We’re inviting you to an epic week long surrendered leadership adventure in Mexico, a setting fitting for us to explore the edges of our interconnectivity.
- Opening to some serious creative emergence—within ourselves, to take our community to the next level and in relation to bringing Circling into the world.
- Focus and Support everyone to their next stage of Surrendered Leadership
- Bringing Surrendered practice and leadership deeper into peoples gifts, i.e. movement, bodywork, dance, form of touch, music, art.
- Give certification style feedback on Birthday Circling, Circling based coaching, and leading a Surrendered Leadership Circle
- Integral Party… one way to sum up integral spiritual practice is to Party “well” 🙂
- Exploring MMA – Mixed Mystical Arts each day on the beach.
Dates and Times:
Monday March 27 arrive as needed, dinner at 7:00p;
Monday April 3rd leaving at 1pm
From the locals: “This is the one in the jungle. It’s about 3km from Tulum beach. The facilities are brand new and they include a large swimming pool, 2 fire pits (one with swings) for fire ceremonies, temazcal (mesoamerican sweat lodge) for steam & hot stones ceremonies, restaurant, fresh juice bar and a large, well ventilated yoga room for Circling.”