SAS Plus in Tulum
An epic 7 day Surrendered Leadership Journey in the Mayan Riviera
For those who have completed the SAS training.
Out of stock
We’re inviting you to an epic week long surrendered leadership adventure in Mexico, a setting fitting for us to explore the edges of our interconnectivity.
- Opening to some serious creative emergence—within ourselves, to take our community to the next level and in relation to bringing Circling into the world.
- Focus and Support everyone to their next stage of Surrendered Leadership
- Bringing Surrendered practice and leadership deeper into peoples gifts, i.e. movement, bodywork, dance, form of touch, music, art.
- Give certification style feedback on Birthday Circling, Circling based coaching, and leading a Surrendered Leadership Circle
- Integral Party… one way to sum up integral spiritual practice is to Party “well” 🙂
- Exploring MMA – Mixed Mystical Arts each day on the beach.
Dates and Times:
Monday March 27 arrive as needed, dinner at 7:00p;
Monday April 3rd leaving at 1pm
From the locals: “This is the one in the jungle. It’s about 3km from Tulum beach. The facilities are brand new and they include a large swimming pool, 2 fire pits (one with swings) for fire ceremonies, temazcal (mesoamerican sweat lodge) for steam & hot stones ceremonies, restaurant, fresh juice bar and a large, well ventilated yoga room for Circling.”