Circling is an incredibly powerful, new and fast growing practice that raises the bar for what is possible in relationship, personal growth and self-realisation. You will be surprised at its richness, depth and simplicity.
Why is Circling making an impact in the world?
Circling is a fresh way to develop presence in yourself and richer connections with those around you. It can provide fundamental and often unseen insights that once seen create new and exciting opportunities. It provides a doorway into flow experiences and breathes life into sometimes vague spiritual concepts and ideas. Part of what makes it special is that although it is based on complex ideas, taking part in it is simple and empowering. We believe it to be one of the richest tools for human development in the world today because it works on so many levels. Find out more…
- “Excellent and terrific work...highly needed in these times”.
Ken Wilber (The world's most widely translated philosopher) Continue reading
- "What I love and deeply appreciate in the beautiful Circling work that John and Sean are doing, is the fierceness of their hearts and the intense precision with which they hold everything that every person brings into the room. You feel completely received and acknowledged in those two radiant hearts, without it becoming just a soothing experience at all. No, it wakes you up.... boom.... on all levels.I love having them work with our people!"
Chahat Corten (founding member and spiritual teacher at Venwoude Integral-practice-community in Holland). Continue reading
- "John and Sean are making an awesome contribution to the emergence of outrageous love and radical intimacy through their ‘circling work’. With open hearts, profound skill, and insightful minds, they are taking circling to the next level. Circling is an important example of an emergent World Spirituality technology. Don’t miss their work."
Marc Mordechai Gafni (World Leading Integral Spiritual teacher and Pioneer of the Unique self Teaching and leader of the World Spiritual centre) Continue reading
- "I not only endorse the work Sean and John are pioneering in Circling, I highly recommend experiencing a weekend with these guys, sooner the better. They will undoubtedly become grand masters in the next several years, all the more reason to come drop in to deep intimacy with them now!"
Decker Cunov (Founder of Circling, Authenticworld and President of the Integral Centre, Boulder) Continue reading
- "I could attempt to describe “how” these guys do this, however, all attempts could never explain the miracles they pull off. All I can say is if you spend any time with them, you’ll come out of that relational event living in an entirely different world. These guys simply LIVE the EMBODIMENT of what you're about to experience!"
Guy Sengstock (Founder of Circling, Course leader and Pioneering Philosopher) Continue reading